What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Are four books jam packed full of kids math games and fun math activities to make math exciting and easy to learn
- Discover how to be a wonderful, fun teacher or parent who knows how to make math fun and interesting
- Learn simple ways to develop kids’ thinking skills and get your kids ‘thinking out of the box’
- Find out proven strategies for creating a positive classroom environment
- Save yourself loads of time – you won’t have to hunt around for games
- Stop spending your hard earned money on resources, games and books
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Making Math More Fun scores 72.57/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.makingmathmorefun.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: makingmathmorefun.com you’ll also be taken through to makingmathmorefun.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)